Friday, October 9, 2009

Zombie Walk in Kansas City

So they're having a Zombie Walk in Kansas City! Sweet.. only it's tomorrow, it's going to problaby snow over there, it's 2 hours away and we have a childrens party tomorrow! <_>
so yeah, I won't be going this year. :x

Today I have to:
*Sanetize kitchen, livingroom and bedroom (clean the remainers)
*Bake a huge ass carrot cake
*Decorate
*loads of laundry to wash
and just make it generally nice! woof.
I did all the gift wrapping last night, which is nice. Boys get two toys each from us (Alexander, too, though technically he got 3) and Alyssa gets one (since she was in the UK during her birthday).

It's a 5 day project! Or so it feels! :x
Anyway, I better get to it.
Sunday we're going to Warsaw to greet the family, haven't seen them in awhile.
Our grandmother Mary isn't doing well, might be it (yes. It.) soon. Sad to say, but I think most of us are pretty prepared, it's been going down for awhile now, hopefully it won't go as with my grandfather, having a funeral too close to christmas, kind of puts a damper on the mood for a couple of years on ward.

It'll problaby be a little while until I post again since this weekend will be FULL of various events (party and going away).
I hope everyone's doing fine!

Till next time.

2 comments:

  1. Zombie walk sounds awesome. There must be something like that going on in London.
    Your cleaning plans sound like mine, only I don't have to deal with kids after. Just adults that act like kids. Myself and hubby included :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoppas det gick bra med kalaset!
    Kram Mamma

    ReplyDelete