They both love turning over and letting me mess/rub their backs and just snuggle in bed while watching tv.
This morning, while watching Jerry Springer and eating his bottle of baby cereal (valling.) he turned to me, stopped eating for a second and gave me a dead serious look and said "gadadawaba" and then proceeded to eat and watch Springer.
I wonder what he meant by that, he looked so serious while doing so.
It would be awesome to know how a thought process of a developing baby works.
Alexander is going to the doctor tomorrow for a small check up since I have bronchitis, just to make sure he hasn't got it as well.
His birthday is getting closer, as am I (as in getting to terms with it.).
I'm currently on antibiotics to fight this bronchitis infection in my body, I'm starting to notice the effects of the medication, I have less slime trying to choke me, my cough is treated by delsym right now (Delsym had the most gay commercial running on tv awhile ago, very patriotic with the american flag waving in the wind and people going "YEAH! Delsym! OH YEAH AMERIKUH!").
I'm on my second day to D-day on cleaning the apartment up for the birthday party on saturday. I guess I will sweep and mop in the kitchen today, I also need to do something about the bathroom.
Tonight on tv it's both mythbusters and America's next top model.. both shows I hate and love at the same time.
I find Mythbusters interesting and what they do useful in many cases! But I HATE HATE HATE how they laid out the show, it never fails to give me a headache, it's very flashy whenever switching teams and experiments, nor does it spare on the rerunning of scenes, the music is nauseating (yeah, I don't like slow-wailing desert music guitars). And all in all, I end up with a headache. Sucks. :\
I love watching tv with my husband and he LOVES mythbusters.
America's Next Top Model.
I strongly dislike Tyra Banks who's bat shit insane, a narcissist (on a very high scale) and very open about preferring her own black race.
The racism part can be discussed with a lenghty debate and I'll problaby get into it at some later part.
The drama is a bit much in this show and it's the same thing every round/season, the girls go in there and expect to be friends with each other and then get shocked when someone is actually trying to win the competition.
However, the parts I do love though are the photo shoots, make overs, the clothes and compositions of pictures they make. I LOVE it. Artsy all the way.
Oh well
13 days left till Alexander is turning 1.
Oh yeah, last sunday? or monday, some day anyway that's not today! We were semi-watching tv while keeping an eye on our playing son, he climbed up and started to cruise the table till a Tonka truck commercial came on (a toy brand he just loves playing with, colorful trucks and cars with smiling faces on them). He froze and watched the commercial with great interest. He really loves those Tonka trucks. Which makes it easier to get him a present for his birthday.
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment