Ladies and Gentlemen.
We have the Swine flu. THE swine flu. H1N1. the FUCKING swine flu of all diseases.
WHAT IN THE FUCK!?
I could seriously kill the step-childrens mother. I want to put my hands around her neck and press, press, press.
I'm furious. Utterly furious. Actually .. I'm more than that, I'm not even sure there's a word for what I'm feeling like right now.
How can any one be so irresponsible with children and not even noticing when they are sick and then when they are, have them move around other people. Fucking irresponsible.
Now, Alexander being a little guy under the year of 2, is in a risk group of getting pneumonia (lungimflammation) which can be very dangerous. Very dangerous.
However, Alexander being a very strong boy with no genetical diseases in the background (as far as we know), the risk of him dying like a fly with this disease is not as big.
My son has the swine-flu..
SWINE FLU.
(and yeah, we got medication for him to try to prevent a possible development of pneumonia)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment