Anthony is away for a couple of days of business trip within the company.
You can already feel the energy around the house being different. I don't like being away from Anthony for too long, not that we are super dependent on each other, just a way we are, a bit clingy and loving each other. ;p
Alexander and I started off our day, as usual, with breakfast and the regular breakfast panic he gets whenever he discovers that I'm making it in the kitchen.
I then decided that we were going to call Alexander's grandfather/moffa, my father and have a random chat.
Alexander LOVED that idea and kept talking to his moffa for a long long while, he was telling moffa all about blankets (which is a new favorite word "blanket/ganket") his pappa and "go go go" and all kinds of things that comes out of my son's mouth.
My father seemed to enjoy the phone conversation for as long as it lasted.
Not much else is going on, Alexander is constantly learning new words and exploring the world as he can. He got new diapers that are working out okay for us (he's a very active kid and the regular ones are a bit .. they tend to fall off, not hang on too well. ). Alexander is currently taking his morning nap right now.
Tomorrow we might get a visitor, Brandi, Anthony's boss's wife, that will be fun, she's a nice and fun girl and she loves Alexander. I don't have a whole lot to offer since we're lacking a bit on stuff at home but I'll see about whipping up something in all, even if it's just pancakes.
Weather is turning more winter'ish here, atleast for here, that is, colder, a little rainy and soon things might start freezing up a bit. I kind of miss the north-swedish winters, where there is ALOT of snow and a dry air around it. I HATE wet winters.. they are cold and a pain in the ass.
Not to mention the weather in Missouri is extremely random. EXTREMELY.
One day it's cold and could be snowing. Next day it's +20 c and there's no trace of snow ever existing. The day after that it's raining and cold again.
One can go insane for less.
I'm sleepy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment