Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Apartment

So we went to check this apartment out.

Yuck.
Deep soft long haired carpet all over the apartment except for the bathroom and the kitchen. I just hate those disgusting things, makes me think of all the dust mites and bugs running around in them. Do not want.
It was okay'ish, kind of small and broken...
So yeah. I see no reason for us to move just yet.

been sitting down today whenever the chance given to me and played around with Open Canvas (oC)
I ended up making Black Rock Shooter (Vocaloid 2 song.)


A little sloppy but it feels like I haven't drawn in forever, even less playing with my wacom.

October is getting closer by the day... hrhrh Captain Obvious.
I think October and July is my fear months. That's when everyone, everybody and their grandmother and pets have their birthday.

This October we are celebrating my half-sister, JenJen, The twin boys, my husband and son, another friend, some aunts.. aye.. x_x
During July I have a train of friends having birthdays after another, it's scary and sometimes I mess up remembering who's birthday is on which day.

Waiting for the clock to hit 5 so husband-man-meat will get off work, come pick me and Alexander up and go to Walmart and shop a month worth of stuff and food or so, along with some birthday presents to the kids (Alexander and the twins). I'm going to check out some food coloring as well for the cake I'm making whenever we are celebrating the boys.
Planning, so far, on making a colorful carrot cake. Yum yum.

We also need to stop by Staples and pick up some rough colored paper for me (need one that's got a rough surface and lots of rough fibers so I can use a white colored pen on it)

I'm still down with next to no voice and an annoying cough. Add on a small headache, at least those are easy to fix by popping some painkillers.

Alexander was extra cranky today, he skipped his first nap because we went to check on the other apartment. I ended up not being able to exercise this morning because of this. Ugh. I feel behind on schedule. x_x
Oh well, I can skip half a day, right?

...
right?

No comments:

Post a Comment