So today, as usual after putting Alexander to bed for the morning, I sit infront of the computer with a cup of tea and whatever I have in hand (today it was some cereal and milk). As usual I end up going to www.aftonbladet.se to see what's up with the world through a media covered glass (that is, take alot of the things written with a grain or 5 of salt. )
I read an article about the world's greatest movie, another article that needs to be taken with common sense and grain of salts. Seeing how you know, the taste is like your ass, divided. (fast translation: we're all diffrent people with diffrent tastes in things.)
So a certain special movie climbed the list after 15 years of nearly being unknown, it killed the godfather's #1 spot.
The Shawshanks redemption.
However, as I do love this movie, I've no idea what it was called in Swedish earlier, I've been recommended this movie several times (before my husband made me see it) but couldn't find it anywhere (renting, sweden etc)
In this article, which is naturally in swedish, they translated the title to "The Key to freedom" (Nyckeln till frihet). WTF? What kind of bad translation is that?
It sounds like a really shitty movie that could be shown on Hallmark. Fuck that noise.
As for my own personal opinion on the Shawshanks Redemption. Oh god I love it. I love it.
It's a great movie in my opinion, it builds up characters and holds the agenda hidden till last. It's nice and the little highlights of humanity makes me appriciate the movie more.
On to next topic.. my new-old Obsession.
Every day that passes, I get a little bit more in love with Vocaloid 2. I hope they will release more songs and characters soon, I really would love to find more albums than just Miku's first vocal album.
My current favorite song of the moment is: Dark woods circus.
It's really bizarre and awesome!
Story around it (the way I see it): It's a mysterious circus in the dark woods, it lures and attracts a few chosen visitors who comes to see it and never leaves. A freak show ala victorian era, even.
A woman who's very deformed.
A man who eats his food cold (body parts)
A body with two heads
two giants and a demonic like director.
As the song goes on, the diffrent characters sings how they feel about being there.
It's sad and bizarre. I love it :D
The style is pretty nice too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment