Yeah, I've been busy lately with Christmas coming up and Alexander getting more and more active. Not to mention the sick that's been walking around our apartment.
Alexander's had a cold (still does) and I haven't been feeling to well (still do) either.
Not much to report, really. More complaining rather than reporting.
I don't really know how to handle my son right now, he's got a real temper, that boy.
And when something doesn't agree with him, like a "No!" for example. He bites. He bites me. He bites hard.
How the hell do you handle that? especially when he doesn't want to let go and saying no aggravates him further. Being persistent? Yes, but my arms and knees are about to look like a Swiss cheese (full of holes for the ones who didn't catch that.)
When the other kids are here, he's an angel, he loves it when they are around to play with him and him with them.
The day after they leave, oh lordy.. Everything is SHIT. He's cranky, angry, foul mood and short fuse (kort stubin).
I'm wondering if he's feeling lonely..
Maybe it's time to work on another sibling or put him in day care.
I think my own mother changed her phone-number and neglected (chose not to) to tell me so, their regular phone is shut off and has been for quite some time now. Which is kind of either assholery or idiocy. Now all my advice-calls (regarding my son) has to go through my father.
x_x
Right now it feels like everything I eat will leave me sick, nauseous and achy (around the stomach area). It's quite annoying since I can't enjoy a proper meal anymore.
I also think I cracked my toe (the one next to the pinky toe) while accidentally banging it against the baby high chair, which has rubber studs on it's feet, making it NOT move around.. so with great force of my foot up against a metal pole.. yeah. My toe hurts and is quite swollen right now.
On a lighter note:
Alexander has taught himself to get up to standing position from the floor without holding on to something. That's quite the improvement along with his walking, he climbs up and down the beds like a professional and everything you say, he will atleast copy every other word.
Smart kid.
Yesterday night, him and his father was staying up a bit longer than I could handle (I went to bed early feeling rather ill. ), without noticing, Anthony fell asleep and Alexander, after awhile decided it was time for a diaper change and a bottle of warm baby cereal. He gently woke his father up and brought him the wipes (who was a bit confused at the time). Anthony declined them, not fully understanding, however, Alexander kept bringing them back to them until his point was made clear.
Very very VERY smart boy, this guy.
We are both very proud.
Smart boy with horrible temper. Hmm sounds like a mix between me and Anthony! About 50/50 one might say!
I'm going to chew on a stick of celery soon and call my father regarding the biting problem, I've just had enough of this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha tålamod! Han kommer att sluta bitas, iaf innan han blir tonåring. Ang telefonen har vi inte bytt nummer, det är Tony som försökt byta abbonnemang men det funkar inte än. Det är Tonys fel att vi inte har en fungerande telefon! Förhoppningsvis börjar det funka i slutet av veckan.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, grattis på namnsdagen imorgon!
Puss från Mamma
Förresten jag kommer fortfarande ihåg när du tog en stor tugga av min skinnjacka så det blev ett stort hål i ärmen! Detta hände på Ica Lotsen i Gammelstad o du var ca 5-6 år. Han har ju nåt att brås på, lillkillen!
ReplyDeleteKram Mamma
"Working on another sibling" haha. For the sake of simplicity i recommend you to go with day care.
ReplyDeleteMamma:
ReplyDeleteSo idiocy.
Tod:
What if the process already started?! ABORT?
Day care service over here is insanely expensive so we'd rather hold out for a bit, having a kid is cheaper! It's a 100% coverage on our insurance. Crazy world over here, in the west.
Oh, no, how could someone possibly say no(abort) to a little baby :)
ReplyDeletecheaper to have a baby WOW! i got the picture.